Scheduled Onsite Support
Our Scheduled Onsite Support service gives you full access to one of our technicians, at your office, on a regular day each week or fortnight, for a full or half day. At this time they can perform any routine maintenance and checking that is required to ensure your IT infrastructure continues to function optimally, and attend to any other IT issues that have arisen, such as installing new equipment or software, creating new user accounts, assisting staff with IT related issues etc.
By allowing us to take a more proactive role in your IT support we can offer you a considerable discount off our casual support rates.
We consider your IT environment, including factors such as how many computers, servers and printers you have, what applications your staff use and the general IT proficiency of your staff, and recommend an appropriate level of support ranging from 4 hours per fortnight to 1 day per week (or more if desired). We discuss this with you and between us agree on a suitable support plan, and a mutually convenient day for the scheduled support to take place.
How scheduled onsite support services benefit you…
- You’ll save money - all our scheduled support rates offer significant savings relative to our casual support rates.
- Peace of mind from knowing that the health of your IT systems are being monitored and checked on a regular basis, especially for issues such as data backup and recovery, virus protection, disk capacity etc.
- The convenience of knowing that you have full access to an IT technician on a set day and time each week (or fortnight).
- Improved staff productivity because those “minor” IT issues that your staff have tended to put up with will now get attended to.
- Better IT Support because our technician(s) will be more familiar with your systems, your staff and your organisation’s goals.
- More reliable systems as a result of proactive monitoring and checking - refer our Server & Network Monitoring services.
- Simplified budgeting as a result of more consistent IT support costs.
No contract or commitment required
There’s no contract or commitment period. You can change or even cancel your support plan at any time without penalty – the support rate you are charged will vary accordingly. It's not unusual for our clients to scale up their scheduled support plan during major implementation projects, then reduce it again when the project is completed.
If you'd like to learn more about our Scheduled Onsite Support plans please contact us.